I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Max's First FISH

I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL Memorial Weekend. Chris and I took Max on his first fishing trip. He loved being on the boat and watching the water.

We bought Max a Scoobie Doo fishing pole and Max is now a pro at casting and reeling in. Much to our surprise, Max caught his very first fish on his little fishing pole after we had been out on the water for only 10 minutes!

Max was so excited to have a fish in the boat with him. He kept saying,"Shishy shishy!" It was really cute. The trip was a success - Chris and I each caught 1 fish and Max caught 2. Don't worry, everything was catch and release. We left the lake with a bit of sun and lots of fun memories.

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Wow he looks just like his daddy!!! He is so dang cute and you do such a good job on his blog. You need to help me!!!