Hello Friends and Family,
I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts on here. You see, my sweet Maxwell has misplaced the device that transfers his cute pictures to my computer, so we're a bit in trouble there. Chris and I have also been a bit busy this summer - Max had a birthday (YAY!), we went to Yellowstone, we've been house sitting, AND I found out that I'm pregnant! YEP! Max is going to be a big brother! We are all VERY VERY excited. Anyway, I will be tearing the house apart today to look for a cable to transfer photos so that I can update you on all of our events.
Thanks so much for bearing with me,
Jane
I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment