I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stinky Max

Hi EVERYONE!! I know I haven't posted anything on here for a while and Chris accused me of loving Stampin' Up more than Max. SO NOT TRUE!! So I'll start updating this regularly again. It's summer in Utah, well, it feels like it at least. Max and I play outside a lot, so I'll have tons of pictures to post. But for now, let's go back a bit...

I took these pictures a while ago and I couldn't stop laughing. I don't think Chris was amused, but I was.
Max just played with Chris' cellphone will Chris handled Max's toxic waste. From what I recall, it wasn't really that bad, but to Chris, it was. :o) I'm so glad I have a husband that will take care of Max's dirty work. I LOVE YOU CHRIS!

No comments: