I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter. The Easter Bunny brought Max lots of fun gifts and brought mom and dad lots of candy. YUM! Max loves to use his new tools all over the house and even on me and Chris. :o) The lawnmower does seem to be the biggest hit. When we're in the house, Max uses the lawnmower as a vacuum, but when we're outside, he'll mow any one's lawn in 2 seconds flat! The mower blows bubbles out the side and Max enjoys that. It's so much fun to see Max enjoy something so simple. I hope he still loves to mow the lawn when we have our own.
I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment