Every Wednesday, a bunch of mom's from my area get together and go to a different park or place to play for the kids to get out and about and for the moms to talk to each other. It's been really fun. A couple of weeks ago, we went to Wheeler Farm. It's a GREAT place to take little kids because they can wander all over the place. You can also go on hay rides and feed the ducks. Max and I had loads of fun. My favorite memory was when all the kids were feeding bread to the ducks. Max decided to sit down and eat the bread and WATCH the ducks. Little kids are SO funny!! I hope you enjoy the slide show I made with all the silly pictures.
I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
My kids love this place. We should really get together sometime. Our boys could be friends!!!
Post a Comment