Oh my goodness! Is it almost Thanksgiving already??!! I guess I better get in gear and at least post Max's Halloween photo. For those of you that can't tell, Max was a lion. He would only pose for a couple of pictures that were taken at my dad's office. Each time I tried to take a picture while we were out and about, he would just turn away and try to eat all of his candy. At any rate, here's our cute lion:
I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a cute little Lion!!! Max is so darn sweet!
Post a Comment