I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's A.....

We're having a...

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, Max is going to be a big brother to a little boy!! Well, he doesn't seem very little. When I had my ultrasound with Max, at this stage, Max weighed approximately 6 oz and this little bumpkin is already up to 11 oz!!!

So far, everything is going well with this pregnancy.

Keep in touch!

Love you all,
Jane, Chris, Max & Baby Boy #2

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Congratulations Jane!! I am so happy for you that is so exciting for MAX to have a little brother :) I am so happy we can keep updated on our big news with these blogs! (well your big news) Congrats again and keep in touch!
Love ya
Nat