I created this blog so that all of our family and friends can see what our little family is up to, but mostly to see what Max is doing and how he's growing. You can write us comments as well as giggle at all the funny things Max does. Enjoy!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cameron's Birthday

It's now official! We have selected the day to have Cameron join our family outside of the womb. Baby Cam will be born on February 27th at 1:00pm at St. Mark's Hospital. Yes, I'm having a C-Section, but I'm ok with that. I had one with Max, so it's all I really know - except, this time, there won't be any scariness or almost dying or anything like that. :o) We had the option to have Cam born on Leap Day, but I just thought that he'd get razzed and teased all his life. Even my doctor made a joke about it. SO, there you have it! Our family will go from 3 members to 4 on February 27th. I am still in extremely good health - great blood pressure, very small weight gain (7 lbs - can you believe it?), big tummy, and a very active Baby Cam.

Also, I didn't post my new address on the site just in case some random person was reading this blog that I didn't know. If you need my new address so that your address book is updated, please send me an email or leave a comment in this post.

Thanks so much,
Jane

1 comment:

Fryer Family said...

I'm so proud of you Jane for updating his Blog.. LOL .. I love having you as neighbors, and having another friend at church.. Thanks for your friendship.. The Fryer's